Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Well, well, well...
Guess what?! I've had quite the nice weekend.
Even though I was still suffering a bit from the heavy medication, and even though I first missed my originally planned train, then witnessed a suicide - someone jumping in front of the train I was in - which all resulted in me arriving only in my "second home town" about 100km away from real home at around 0145 Friday morning, it all started to lighten up on Friday.
Spent a splendid night out at my local club until one-thirty, had fun on Saturday with our dog, went to a birthday party last night and the weather's getting better and better - and it's said to stay like this for at least another 2 days!!
Heads up, lights out, and let the good times roll!