Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

About the joys of marriage
Phwoar! That truly was an experience unrivaled so far!
Been to an old friend's marriage - and I can't help but to say: if there can be so much love and luck and happiness within two people, then waiting or searching for "the one" can't be the worst thing; in fact, it only seems too natural to me to.
I wouldn't have thought that I'd ever be so sure of this, but I'm not going to let this pass on me: there shall be a party like no other in my life the day I marry my loved one!

Now I only have to bide my time a bit more. Hope has been renewed immensely, though! My time will come for sure...