Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Thursday, April 10, 2003

Welcome to the real world(?)
This morning, my alarm clock beeped, I awoke, got up, went downstairs and got into the shower.
That was the moment I heard my alarm clock beep. 'Weird', I thought,'didn't I just turn this damn thing off? And it's up in my bloody room, why do I hear it downstairs??'
That's when I awoke. I got up, went downstairs and got into the shower.
Or so I thought. Because at that moment, I heard my alarm clock beep.

Since this time I awoke, got up, went downstairs and got into the shower and actually showered (without any additional alarm clocks going off) I think I'm in the real world now. I felt like that guy in Groundhog Day, just that I never got the chance to rob a bank or kill myself...