Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Friday, June 20, 2003

You would have thought I'd learnt it...
Women. You would've thought I'd learnt that women in a relationship are just not it. Well, of course I didn't learn anything from past experiences.
Yet again I chose to be attracted to a women who's already "claimed" by some other guy. And yet again, said woman is nevertheless also attracted to me in a way that allows being close in a comforting sort of way ... but not the whole thing.
I read an advice of a very good friend of mine, and she wrote (paraphrased): "As every 'lover' will tell you: don't try someone who's claimed already by another women. 'Will you leave her for me?' is bound to get a negative answer."
This is fully adaptable to a claimed woman. Unfortunately...