Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, June 16, 2003

Social interaction/compatibility of me and women
OR: Hello Mr Murphy!
The short way to say it: I'm not compatible. Or, depending on the point of view, they are not compatible.
This does not, of course, keep me (or them) away. It does mean, though, that whenever something only does as much as hints a possibility, there definately is a catch; examples would be: boyfriends, prejudice*, best friends, prejudice**, etc.

Neutral observers claim I'd always "be choosing" those chances with maximum chaos-to-be, those that are most likely to be the most complex constellation there can be. "I'm a hazard to myself" - wasn't that how the song went?
Maybe I should get comfortable with the idea of staying single for yet some years. Not that I'd have a chance anyways...

* due to what is usually referred to as "my history with women"
** due to how I used to be some time in the past