Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Thursday, October 23, 2003

So that's a fuckup!
Great. So I asked L. for advice about a year ago, because I just didn't know what to make of A. and what she was doing. I've been doing the same with J. - asking her for advice. Both was a mistake. A fuck-up, it seems. Close to the worst thing I could possibly have done, it appears.
A. and I had the probably worst argument yet, 2 days ago. About such an unimportant, second-in-line and - as I would have thought - understandable issue as asking her best friends for advice, because I wouldn't understand her anymore.
You'd think that talking to the best friends seems to be the obvious if you don't know what to make of someone. Apparently not.

No idea where this is leading, but I don't like it. Maybe time for a decision finally comes, who knows...