Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, April 14, 2003

Gin
Gin is evil. I've learnt that this weekend. Not because I'd have gotten myself wasted with Gin, but because a good friend did; she made me learn a few things I'd have preferred unlearnt, but I guess "such is life" and all.
Yet again, my private life is chaos par excellence. Maybe it was precognition after all that made me choose my nickname of Captain Chaos years ago... *sigh*

Apart from the Gin adventure, the weekend has been major fun though. Helping friends moving into new flats and rooms usually satisfies me in a strange way I can't exactly describe. I can't wait to move myself out of home...