Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

w00t0r!!
So, I arrive in a mood to kill the first one to even look like asking what'd be up with me and the first thing I get to know is that I only have to work this week's shift - I've not only been taken out of next week's shift but also out of any other shift I had been signed in for already!! Before I could really start to wonder about reasons, I'm being told - after a brief phonecall with the guys in Lebach base (paratrooper base I was last week) - that I'll be transferred there as soon as possible! Which means, I'll be a paratrooper by 1st July latest, if I'm a bit lucky it's going to be 1st June even!
Yadda yadda!

I'll see that you get to read about my paratrooper week tomorrow night, got other things to do at the moment...