Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Brief review #1
Marylin Manson - The Golden Age of Grotesque

If you like the sort of music that is best overall described with "Hard'n'Heavy" Manson's new album is a must.
On it, you'll find a combination of raging guitars, the electro-rock elements he's known for, driving rhythms and lyrics that, once you actually take a look and read them over, not only make sense but also are rather deep and not exactly what one would expect of "one like Manson".
Personally, I've been listening to the album for 3 days straight now and I'm still not fed up. It's been worth the money and I think I might try and get me some more Manson albums to see if his older works are as well-composed as the songs on The Golden Age of Grotesque.