Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Saturday, July 05, 2003

I'll be back
Well.
Here I am again. 2 weeks of shooting, throwing grenades and generally pretending to be at war with any piece of wood that roughly had the shape of a tank or soldier, I'm glad to be back to the civilized parts of the world and to actually get a nice and warm shower every once in a while...

Anyways, with my return, all the old and well-known misery came back too: my plans to go to Canada for a week or a bit more are that close to dissolving into mist thanks to insanely high prices for flight-only travel, my plan to go to a net-community meeting today have been reduced to a 30 minute-stay at best because I lost track of my weekend plans and now face a prom tonight which I'm somewhat required and expected to attend (and which I don't want to miss, too!) ... oh well, what else if not chaos that follows my every step?!