Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Happy New Year indeed
Guess what! Life has chosen to be unfair to my advantage and blessed me with a special someone!
After deciding that the chapter in my life concerning A had to be at its end, life started the next chapter without asking me, by introducing the wonderful J to my life a few months ago - even before I had closed the old chapter - and gave me a nudge on New Year's Eve. So now it very much seems like a happy relationship will be part of my life again. I feel little butterflies getting ready to rumble in my stomach and it feels oh-so-good!
Happy New Year indeed!