Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, January 03, 2005

2005 in preview
Well. 2004 has been a crappy year. Highlights were scarce and almost entirely negative: two slipped discs within 6 months, all Army money running through my hands like sand, my bank account being deep red since months ago, students' aid not being paid although I should receive it, a crappy Christmas; a great trip to Brussels in November though.
2005 started just as crappy. Students' aid is still not being paid, even 4 months after I should have received the first money. My bank account is going hostile on me, and my cellphone provider, internet provider and the laptop company will most likely join in in about 1-2 weeks when I fail to pay the next bills. My family is in shambles. I've pretty much decided that I'm not able to continue uni because I gotta earn money somehow, very fast; last month would be best.
Oh, and the trip to south-east Asia?! Cancelled. Due to the financial situation, not due to the quake-wave that hit the countries down there. There's goes my only chance of vacation for the coming year...

Did I mention that my life is at an all-time low at the moment yet? Well, it is...