Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Pulling myself together
After an absolutely horribe morning and early afternoon with a mood to kill anyone only thinking of coming near me, I had a long-ish ICQ convo with FL which, despite not really being on-topic, helped to right some wrongs in my head.
I'm not happy - far from it, actually - but I feel prepared enough to endure another evening of madness in the company of both her and SB; and I feel prepared for the coming week of uni, including badly-needed revision of the more recent vocabulary (read: that of the past week).

I'm thinking of a trip to Brussels some time in the next 2-3 weeks, maybe one to Maastricht as well.
The heating system's working again. I cleaned my room up a bit, lit some candles, and I'm still listening to David Gray, Portishead and Massive Attack. A large pot of hot tea awaits to please me, and I had some food today, although it wasn't as much as I should've had I guess. I'm feeling a bit more in balance again.

And I'm fully alert. So bring it on, Murphy, this is your chance for a good fight!