Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Out of the Frying-pan into the fire
I finally managed to get my senses together a bit. That's the good news. The bad news is: it might eventually cost me a friendship or two.

I should really know by now that befriending women is just not what I should be doing. It never worked in the past couple of years. Not since 12th grade, anyways, and back then, it wasn't my "fault" that it worked either.

Tonight is one of those nights where I wished the entire world would just come to an end and die silently, while I keep sitting here, listening to the melancholic tunes of Portishead's "Roads" or Massive Attack's "Teardrop".

God, I'm sulking. Despicable...