Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Friday, January 21, 2005

Weird late-night ideas
I'm having the weirdest ideas at the oddest times of the day. In most cases, that means "way after sunset, when normal people are asleep"; in almost as many cases, it also means "under weather conditions that are below the level normal people would consider 'nice'".
Tonight, for example, after watching "The Legend of the Evil Lake", I had the wonderful idea of checking if I was still able to run the 3000m distance in less than 12 minutes. While it was raining. And cold. And I was tired.
Turns out I'm in better shape that I'd have thought.

So, what did we learn today?

If your heart doesn't outweigh Maat's feather in the end, you've passed.

Oh, and of course, we've learned that I've been reading strange books on Egyptian Goddess Figures...