Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Saturday, May 03, 2003

So it's my birthday
The still-lingering flu had mercy today and I even could go to the club as planned. But that's been about it already again. So far, this has been one of my worst birthdays yet (and it's my 21st after all, so I've collected quite a collection already) and for some depressive reason I don't feel it'll be ending better than it's started...

I found an old fortune-cookie saying today: "Silence is golden when used at the right time."
There couldn't possibly be more cruel and ironic truth to such a short saying ever.

Happy birthday.