Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, May 05, 2003

The concept of "Happy Hour" drinking
So I went to a local bar with a couple of friends on Saturday and we've had quite a fun and good evening sitting there drinking cocktails. Even more so because they guy who was responsible for our table booked all cocktails for Happy-Hour prices - very much to my advantadge, since I payed all cocktails! - even though we only had about one third of them in the actual Happy-Hour timespan.
Also, I "chatted up" a rather good friend of mine and spent the night talking to her until about 4 am, all the while massaging her. Sleeping on the iso-matress - practically on the floor - wasn't too bad after the long hours spent that way.
All in all I can only say that my birthday rocked all in all...