Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Weekend .. finally!
I'm awake since Thursday night 1900. That's 32 hours and counting. Fortunately it won't be much longer until I finally get my well-deserved sleep, as I'm planning to go to bed within the next 30 minutes. Just had to clear some details regarding my Canada-plans - which are working out after all, even though I have to pay more than I had originally planned - and wanted to blog once again.
Last night the 3rd Company decided it'd be major fun to get themselves wasted. All of them, including the chief. After they had managed that, they decided it would be fun to go take the piss outta the people standing guard. Unfortunately, that included me, which is the reason for my current insomnia, as I had to keep walking through the base and checking for rogue drunks and hooliganized superiours. You can't even begin to imagine how fucked up my night was! In the end, Military Police intervened after we called them, I'm eager to see what'll happen to those bunch of undisciplined drunks...!

Ah well. I arrived safely at home, got my stuff done, took the needed shower and off I went again, to party a bit. It was fun, but I think I drank too much (heh), still feeling a bit dizzy, and it's already 2 hours since my last beer. Anyways. The evening was fun, even more so because I'll take that damned flight to Canada and get myself some holiday! Even if it means I'll have to postpone my tatoo. Oh well, that can wait a bit more I guess.