Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Saturday, January 17, 2004

First week's resumee
Well, it's been the first week of army service after 4 long weeks of holidays - and we had hardly anything to do! Except for some sport exercises every day, there wasn't anything interesting.
Too bad that it was sports that brought me down. Dislocated ankle and stressed ligaments made my walking look more like constant stumbling for the past 2 days, but it's slowly getting better thanks to some pain-suppressing pills I got from the doc. Evil side effects include extreme tiredness, though, so I'm a sort of walking corpse at the moment.
Apart from that, I'm fine though, and things with J are going fine.

My "bring it on, Murhpy" still stands strong...

P.S: Thnaks Annie, fro poitnign uot my speling mistaeks. ;)