Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Tattoo time OR: The idea of discount
Weeeeeeeeee!
It's tattoo time! After having been to a studio with N yesterday - she's one of my best friends - and seeing her getting an absolutely awesome tribal over her right hip-bone (I'll see that I get a pic), I decided I waited long enough. I have my motive, and I was ready to pay for it; and it would've been expensive.
Enter: The Discount
Thanks to this wonderful idea, and thanks to a motive I've been playing around with for years in my head, I'll have my spine tattooed with tribal-ized spine fragments for roughly 40% of the real price (because the tattooer had been looking for someone with that idea for some time). It'll look awesome, I've seen first sketches by the tattooer, tomorrow, he'll be done with the final version, and next Tuesday I'll be tortured.
Can't wait for it, to be honest. I'm so on adrenaline!!