Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Sunday, March 28, 2004

And the back goes *BANG*
After a totally useless trip to army base Tuesday/Wednesday, I'm back home and supposed to stay here for at least another month.
The doc at the local base - where I have to go to every 2 weeks to continue my sick-leave - had decided that after 2 months it'd be time to get back to base; regardless of the fact, that I'm still supposed and required to do more physical therapy.
The doc at my base was baffled by the stupidity of my local army doc, sent me back home and told me to ask the local doc to call her whenever he felt like sending me back to my base within the next month.
My back didn't exactly like the uncomfortable 900-kilometer-journey (total), and has been revolting ever since Tuesday.

Tonight, when I got out of the car, it reminded me that it's still mad at me for the journeying stress I put it into instead of just telling the doc to fuck off when he sent me to my base. It gave a little crackling sound, not very much unlike a dry twig breaking and then I knew again how a slipped disc feels. Now I know that my back was doing pretty good. Until tonight, that is.

I'm so sick of this, really, I am.