Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Got taste?
I was browsing for good t-shirts lately (yes, I'm such a geek), and then I was pointed out to tshirthell.com, an immensely funny website.
I've spent quite some time there, and here's my favorites. (Green=wearable, red=non-wearable for various reasons*)
  • Raping is no laughing matter...

  • I swear I didn't know...

  • What about all the good things...

  • School shootings tour

  • Stupidity causes cancer

  • Abortions tickle


  • * Links marked red might collide with your moral values, so be prepared.
    Come to think about it ... green ones might too.