Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Tattoo time, the second
So, I got it done last night! And it fkin hurt like hell!
It's only the outer lines so far, no filling/shading has been done yet. But to be honest, I'd be a load happier if I was through and done with it already. He had to do the outer lines 3 times, to get them to a proper strength.
The first time was 'okay'. It stung, but I could cope with it, and I was high on adrenaline.
The second time was getting harder already, the adrenaline wearing out and the pain finally registering on my nerve-ends.
The third time ... that was Hell throwing the ugliest party in aeons, on my back; no adrenaline left for pain-dampening, I felt each and every single penetration of the tattoo machine.
When he was done, it felt like a grade-A sunburn.

It was better today, I hardly felt it as painful, and I could even lean onto chairs and stuff again. It's looking okay so far, I can't wait to see the whole thing though! The drawings he made are just awesome!
But it'll take another 2-3 sessions of sado-masochistic torture before I'm there. By the end of next week, I should be finished. Wish me luck, else I might not survive to come back with pics...