Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, June 07, 2004

How much does a living cost?
After a depressingly crappy weekend, I was relieved to talk to Annie today, who kept calm and a clear head and did some quick calculation on what's ahead of me work-wise if I am to be able to afford my own living once uni life kicks in.
With minimum wages around 6 Euro, I'll have to work approximately 4 hours on 3 nights per week to be able to afford a living, at least roughly calculated. Since I'm pretty sure to be able to find a better-paid job (above minimum slave-wage that is), I should be doing comparably well.
Good news, finally.

A very loud and warm "thank you" to Annie. You brightened me up today with that talk and the clear numbers!