Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Random bash.org quotes
If you don't know bash.org, you've missed some real fun, believe me. I've been browsing it a bit in the past few days again, and here's some random quotes.
(Please note: quotes may contain references to sex, if you're offended by that ... well, I guess you wouldn't be browsing my blog then anyways, so nevermind.)

#274826
(aryov) This cake is soooo good
(aryov) it's like sex, except I'm having it

#2456
(M3rlin-) what is the legal age to buy alcoholic in england ?
(p5Ds13a06) you cant buy alcoholics
(p5Ds13a06) but if you wink the right way, some of them will follow you home for free

#136524
(Raven) I tried setting my hotmail password to penis.
(Raven) It said my password wasn't long enough. :(

And two more, which are both too long to be pasted, so I'll only give the links.
Harry Potter goes bash.org: #111338
Lord of the Ring goes bash.org: #177548

Now that I've hooked you up, have fun spending hours in front of your screens. ;)