Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Friday, April 23, 2004

Thunderstorms and comments
I guess I'm bored out of my mind. At least that's the only explanation I have for my total lack of tiredness at this time of the .. uhm .. morning.
Since I couldn't sleep anyways, I've been browsing here and there a bit (including orkut), and when I checked out my site for comments, I realized that the damned java script won't pop up for me when I click the link, neither here nor on any other site featuring java pop-up scripts. I guess all I need to do is reboot my XP, but I'm too lazy for that now.
Incidentally, there was the roaring sound of thunder the instant I hit the comment button the first time and it didn't work.

Good God, I really must be bored.

/me signs off to another futile attempt of sleep