Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Look at me!
Well, it's been nearly 5 months that I set foot in my base and had to army stuff, so my hair has grown pretty nicely. In fact, it's grown enough that you could say I start needing haircuts again. o_O
That's why I usually wear a baseball cap, although I'm usually less "homie" and wear it conservative and standard, if you know what I mean.
Also, as those of you who know me in "real life" might have noticed, I did stuff to my beard, felt like playing around a bit, please hit me back with comments, I'm entirely unsure at the moment.

That's it for now.