Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

... and then there was rain
This morning, I awoke to the last remains of a pretty nice dream, involving a good friend of mine (who I happen to see rarely, and who I happened to have a crush on pretty much exactly a year ago). It took place in the winter, at some vague point in the future (at least that's what I thought when waking up) and we apparently had not seen each other for quite a while. We had some fun in the snow (heaps of snow, actually!) and later sat at a nice fire talking about this and that. I've not felt that comfortable when waking for a long time...

...and then I took a look out the window: grey skies, heavy with rain. I wish my life could be at least a bit as comfortable as that dream was, would beat sitting here alone and lonely, watching the rain and listening "Stan" by Eminem any day.