Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Unemployment begone!
Remember when I was looking for that call-center job a couple of weeks back (first September post)?
Well, after having a talk with the people of that agency, they said they'd call back within a week to let me know about jobs and whatnot. They never called, and I was really mad about that, spent €10,- and an entire afternoon just on getting to Cologne and their place and it didn't seem to pay off at all.
Well, today they called. When I picked up the phone and the guy on the line said "Agency X here, am I talking to..." it actually took me about a second or so to realize where to place that name. Anyways, it seems my worst nightmares of jobless low-life have been shut up rather nicely, I'll start some time in October! Yay!