Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Friday, September 17, 2004

The good old times
Turn on "I will survive" and read.
    At first I had a life,
    I had many friends,
    until I found this bloody game
    and now I'm 12 again,
    i spend so many nights
    telling my girl I must log on
    but now I can't
    because she's buggered off and gone...
    So now I'm back
    at 12 o clock
    I've got no social skills
    and I'm not taken anymore
    Weren't you the one that I defended yesterday,
    You little swine - now I may as well be gay
    Oh no not I,
    I will survive!
    Just as long as I keep on this crap
    I'll never have a life...
    I've got no girlfriend to lay,
    None of my mates will come and play,
    but I'll survive...I will survive...


(Dedicated to the wonderful game Planetarion. Courtesy of Netvyper and his logfiles =))