Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Finally!
It feels like ages ago, but it has been only 17 days since I last posted. (I had to check, heh.)
Since tonight, my home connection is working as it should, something I had been hoping for since the end of last week. I'm a speedfreak now and browsing on a 2Mbit connection. My first download struck as me kinda weird, until I realized it had taken me only roughly 45 seconds to download about 10 megabyte ... go figure.
I've been exploring my new home town Bonn a bit while I was offline (had nothing better to do anyways), I very much enjoyed the good weather we finally had (well, for a couple of days, at least) and I've actually been playing "Baldur's Gate II - Shadows of Amn" quite a lot and got further than ever before. Being offline helped a lot there... ;)

Anyways. Now I'm back and rocking. Expect a few more updates from my end again every now and then. I'm currently looking for jobs, might start working in a call center for some odd whopping 9-10 Euro/hour, wish me luck.
Back with more soonish.