Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, January 26, 2004

Downstairs
Mental note: Hurrying down the stairs can be really unhealthy.

I managed to fall down the stairs yesterday when I was a bit in a hurry to get to the trainstation. X-ray shows nothing is broken - no shit Sherlock! As if I was walking around with a broken spine! That was really amazing news brought to me by the most incredible doctor I've so far encountered! - but I might be required to go to a hospital if my back's not getting better within the next couple of days. Also, since the fall, my left leg tends to go numb all of a sudden, which is absolutely weird, especially if it happens while I'm standing or walking...

At least I had a "good reason" for going to the doc again.