Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, April 12, 2004

Tattoo time, the third
So I was at the studio today again, to get the first fillings done and the rest of the lower outer lines. The remaining outlining wasn't too bad, the memories from last week were more painful. The fillings however ... well, that's another thing. To make a short story long: IT FUCKING HURT. BIG TIME.
Today's session lasted only about two and a half hours, I didn't make it longer due to the pain. A few parts felt as if he was tearing skin and flesh off my bones, but in the end, after he had put cream on it, I was happy like a lil child with a lollipop.
Pics are coming soonish, I'd like it to heal a bit more before I take them...