Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Summertime
...and the living is easy. If I remember correctly, that's how the song went.
Seriously though. Easy? Judging by the current temperature of ~28°C and a humidity of 99% (well, at least that's how it feels like over here) I don't think this is too easy a summer.
But I'm not going to complain, better to have a hot and humid summer than none at all I guess.
Also, the girls tend to dress more lightly with these temperatures, so I guess I'll better shut up.
On the note of girls: I'm off to some student party with some of the hotties.