Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Time to move
It's amazing: my brother returned from his 2-weeks holiday trip on Friday, my parents from their trip on Sunday morning. Today, on Tuesday, I would've loved to kill 'em all.
I guess if it wasn't for the total lack of an internet connection at my place in Bonn, I'd have moved there right away instead of following the absolutely stupid and nearly insane notion to stay home for a couple of days.
Now, "all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go" ... and go I shall, right first thing tomorrow morning. I just hope the Deutsche Telekom guys in Bonn ain't as lame and lazy as those in Kassel, I want my connection set up within 10 days max. Hope dies last and all that...