Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Friday, August 06, 2004

No worries everyone, please! (Re: Shopping for exotic items)
I do understand that my shopping post might have stirred up some worries, and I admit it was kinda careless to just post it like that.
However, there's no need to worry about me.
I did have a couple of bad days, but I finally moved most of my stuff to my new place and the only thing I'm lacking is an internet connection, my parents are on holidays, the little pest that is my younger brother will be gone from Sunday on for a week, I'm leaving for a week of holidays next week's Friday and after that I'll be in my place, so things are comparably well.
So, fear not!