Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Re: callcenter agent
Hmz. I left my place early on Friday, and it seems that the callcenter dude called me about 2 hours after I had left. Not the guy from the agency that got me the job, but the actual callcenter dude. It seems that the agency didn't forward my parents' phone number to the callcenter guys. My flatmate called and told me they'd be trying to call me on my cellphone some time on Monday or Wednesday. Problem with that is: my cell currently doesn't work due to unpaid bills. So now I don't have any chance to reach the callcenter guys (since I don't have any number there I could call), the callcenter guys have no chance of reaching me (since they don't have my current phone number), the agency is only reachable on Monday again, which might be too late (I'll try anyways of course) ... I knew something had to screw up yet before that job was safely collected.
Regards to Mr Murphy.