Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, April 25, 2005

On your right hand, you can now see...
...an almost fully healed index finger that looked really ugly just 10 days ago. I love my healing rate, and if it's only for the astonished looks I get for it from the docs. Seems like I'm not even going to keep a real scar. Too bad, I love scars... ;)
Anyways, thought I'd give a short update on my well-being.

Also, I'll apply for an internship at a local indoor-climbing site, which actually is said to be the largest indoor-climbing site in Europe. Woohoo! \o/
Last time I talked to them (already a couple of months ago) they told me they'd usually be looking for people to do internships and work there afterwards. So this might just work out fine.
It'll also mean I finally have something to do with all that spare time I currently have on my hands due to hardly any activity in regards to my university "progress". Oh, and of course it hopefully means I'll earn some money, so I might just be able to go visit some people again (hey there Annie).

Peace. Out.

PS: Go see Sin City. It incorporates the stories "Sin City", "The Big Fat Kill", "That Yellow Bastard" and the very short story of "The Customer Is Always Right". It's worth every penny, just don't expect to be shown any Spider-Man/X-Men related comicbook-turned-movie.