Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Confessions and The Art of Timing
Hmz.
It could've been so easy. Spending a couple of days with a damn hot, smart and nice girl, leaving, and just stay friends. But of course that's not how things work out in the real world.
I've constantly been thinking about her since I left on Friday. I can't help it.
Since I got used to talking with my heart on my tongue (does that translate in a half-decent way?), I wrote her an email just a couple of minutes ago explaining what happened and that I'd be trying my best to stay the way she experienced me so far and that I could understand if she was feeling a bit uneasier with me sleeping over etc.
Also, my timing was superb: she's leaving for Portland, USA in about 2 months. Great, isn't it?! As if it wasn't complicated enough just by my insides going for more than friendship, no, they're picking a girl I could only dream of and that's going to be away for a year in no time...
Mabye I should start and seriously try to get off women and relationships as a whole. Could save me a lot of trouble I think. But then again, that would be leaving the salt out of the soup that is life. *sigh*
I'll keep you updated whenever there's something new to tell in this matter.
First step: her reply. If there's going to be any.