Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Party on, Garth!
Heh. I am so looking forward to uni life. Been to this party on Wednesday and damn, that was some fun! Went to bed around 0430 on Thursday morning, but thanks to the incredible heat in the wonderful city of Mannheim, I only fell into a dozing sleep around 0830 ... but I had the best company I could've asked for, so I didn't mind...

On Thursday we went out for a swim at a lake, but unfortunately we were interrupted by an approaching thunderstorm; it was nice anyways, hot sun, cool water and again, the best company I could've asked for.

When I arrived back home yesterday, I was completely exhausted. I'm just not in training yet when it comes to uni life, I definately need to get in shape. Went to bed at 1730, which was a bad idea because I woke up at 4am and couldn't sleep anymore. Oh well. At least I'll be tired tonight...