Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, June 14, 2004

The reply and a good party
All is well in the land of happiness. She replied and I was mildly surprised by the overall positive reaction, to say the least. I'll see how well things will work out next time we actually meet, but in theory, things are like they were before my confession, except that now I'm not worrying about this part anymore.

I celebrated the positive reply on a private party last night, with loads of heavy metal music and headbanging. I'd have loved to celebrate it with loads of alcohol too, alas, I had to get back home somehow, and the car was the preferred method for the 30km distance, so I stayed sober and had my fun like that; and a lot of fun that was.

Today starts with sunshine and a blue sky. Let's see what I'm in for...