Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Friday, October 01, 2004

My home is my .. whatever
So I've actually been home for almost a week now. That's 7 days of little brother, mom and dad around me, 7 days of "hey, since you don't have anything to do anyways, couldn't you...", 7 days of hardly leaving the house.
Seriously, I wonder why I had to come home for a whole week, other than not having to prepare my own food - but then again, I had to prepare food here, and it was for 4 people instead of for me and maybe my flatmates; go figure.
I didn't do much in the past week: went to my local club on Friday, met with quite a load of people there, even though I had planned to meet just 2 friends there. It was quite a nice re-union and I stayed until 0200 or somewhere around that time. I managed all the stuff regarding my finances on Monday and Tuesday - but my mobile's still silent and blocked, so I gotta call the provider tomorrow. I also called all the official places and informed them about my new address on Monday.
I tried to go to the movies and watch "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" but the theatre had already closed down when I arrived, despite the movie being supposed to be shown starting 10 minutes before I arrived. Sweet, sweet home town...
Since I couldn't go and watch some good splatter movie, I decided to pay my local club another visit and I couldn't have made a better choice. I had what you could call "quality time" there and arrived back home early in the morning, around 0430. Yes, I did sleep into the late afternoon and it felt really good.
Last night I went to see "Man on Fire", a good movie, with a decent plot, great camera work and nice cuts.

Tomorrow - or rather: today, later, in a couple of hours - I'll have to help my sister moving her stuff to a new place, which includes paint, walls, ceilings and moving couches from 3rd floor to basement and back up to 1st floor. At least the staircases are broad enough ... at the 3rd floor place at least.
Tomorrow night I'll hopefully meet with a good friend of mine, and I'll have some more quality time at my local club.
And then .. it's time to move to a family fest and afterwards back to my place. Can't wait. The silence. Freedom. At last again!