Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I was going to blog about something else...
...but then my thoughts wandered off to that incredibly hot Portugese girl I'll be working with for the next 2 months at least! She's like omgwtfbbqhawt! She also is probably 5 years older than me (she told me today she'd be done with uni for 2 years now) and most likely not interested at all in hooking up with the new guy from work, but oh well, can't have it all; and eye-candy at work is as good a start as it can get I guess.

Other than that, there's not really anything interesting to tell. Maybe except for me getting a company laptop which I might be allowed to take home - nice thing, because this pile of crap I'm using right now hardly works for anything but browsing, IRC and MSN; and I got a whole lot of LOST episodes to catch up on! - and the fact that I forgot to shop for anything cookable, again. So it's sandwich night again, and unfortunately, not the naughty kind...

That said, I hear a sandwich calling out for me.

Ta-taa.