Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, February 27, 2006

Who needs warm clothes...
...when you have lots of hot girls running around downtown?! :)
I went downtown today, to do a bit of food-shopping and for getting a general feeling of the city, in order to find my way around etc and I'll be damned if I ever saw so many hot chicks in one place! I am definitely going to enjoy my stay here (God, I can't wait for warm weather to hit this place!!), and I am destined to get into trouble involving at least one girl .. knowing myself, it'll be more than just one. ;)

Anyways. Walking about 5 hours at -12°C sure gives my personal definition of "cold" a new meaning. I think the last time I've had comparably low temperatures was roughly 7 years ago when I went skiing in the French Alps, and truth be told, I think it was warmer even then.
I've not felt so healthy in a long time though, the air up here near the lake is great and apparently the equation goes something like "sun + cold = happy".
I've made plans to try out cross-country skiing - with a lake that's frozen over and used for just that right around the corner, it's tempting - and I've also decided to do some around-the-lake hiking in the late afternoon hours (early evening hours, once I start working), seeing how good I feel now.

Aaaaanyways. I need more food, looking at hot girls made me hungry. ;p

Ta-taa.