Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Message from the cold North
I arrived safely in Tampere, Finland last Friday afternoon.
My living quarters are nice and comfortable, my bed's cozy, the view from my desk is great (especially since it's all snowy and white and whatnot!), the weather has been good so far too, I've only had blue skies and sun so far.
I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with my internet connection, it's been acting up a bit since last night, and I've had periods of being offline every now and again that have been very annoying, since I reinstalled my OS and gotta do quite a few updates .. ah well.
I'm hoping it's a temporary issue; and even if it's not, I'll be fine once work starts, which should be some time during the coming week.

Anyways. I'll drop a word every now and again, I'll make sure to get some pictures done and uploaded, but for now I'll just sign off again and head to something relaxing. I'm still a bit tired from my last week in Germany...

Ta-taa.