Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, February 20, 2006

And so it begins...
4 days from now, I'll already be up in the sky, flying towards Tampere, Finland.
Tonight, I'll turn off my PC, put it in some sort of bag, and tomorrow it'll be taken to my good friend PM's place, where it'll be put to good use for the next 4 months; I'm sure of that.
Starting tonight, I'll only be able to be online if my laptop allows me to. The CPU fan seemed to work nicely again last night when I did a testrun, but you never know. So if I disappear without further notice, it's due to my laptop being a bitch.
I'm hoping to be back online some time during the next weekend, but that, too, is unsure.

I'm going to Finland. Wow. I'm excited, a bit nervous, very much looking forward to the job, the people, seeing ruxu's little baby boy, drinking lots of expensive beer in the first 2 days, enjoying sauna and hot finnish girls (not necessarily but preferably in that combination), finnish winter (I didn't really have any winter over here), hopefully some snow...
I think I might stay long enough for Midsummer Night, I'm hoping for lots of nice visitors (I already have 3 prospective visitors "booked"!), and even more hot finnish girls; but I think I already mentionned those...

Anyways. I'll give a shout once I arrived, and as soon as I'm back online for real I'll do my best to keep you up-to-date with my latest adventures in Finland.

Ta-taa.