Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Sunday, March 05, 2006

No hot finnish girls .. but lots of slacking!
I don't think I've had such a total slacker's weekend for some time; I hardly left my bed, except for preparing some food and going to the bathroom. Alas, I didn't sleep all the time, oh no! I watched Lost, and went from episode 7 to episode 21 in just 2 days. I'm such a geek...

Friday night and most of Saturday daytime saw me suffering from a severe headache though, which meant I had to postpone my Lost marathon until Saturday late afternoon/evening; but yeah, I managed. ;)

Today, I'm gonna finish the first season (only 4 episodes left) and then I'll have to go slow, because there's been only 15 episodes released from the 2nd season, and the 16th is being aired on March 22nd! Which means, I'll have caught on in roughly 2 weeks, and then I'll either have to play the waiting game or lose interest in it again. I'm guessing the latter will be the case, at least for a while; until there's been several episodes again to be watched in one go. ;)

Now it's time for some quick snack and then more geeking.

Next weekend should include hot finnish girls then. I'll probably have run out of Lost episodes by then anyways, despite all restraint. ;)

Ta-taa.