Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Probing
Hm. So Hot Girl from the office has a boyfriend it seems. Not that I really cared about that, but it does make things a bit more complicated. This calls for an actual plan!

Or maybe I'll just go out partying next weekend and pick up some hot Finnish girl with a liking for strange foreigners. I've been reaffirmed today by my boss (who reminds me a lot of my older brother, just without the artist's touch) that Finnish girls are crazy about foreigners and that it really shouldn't be a problem to have some fun. Unless, of course, I get my hands on one out of the ~5% that really don't like foreigners. I can already see Murphy grinning like mad... ^_^

Time for Lost.

Ta-taa.