Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Monday, March 13, 2006

Zapped
It's the small things that make you think of work as something bad. For me, it's the dreaded thought of getting zapped all the time, be it when I shake hands with my boss in the morning, or when I open a door, or when I grab for my tea mug, or even if I press the space key half a second too long!
I really don't understand what's wrong with me, none of my colleagues seem to have this kind of problem, and I've tried out 2 different pairs of shoes already, to no avail. It's not consistent, too. Last week, it was okay-ish, with me only getting a mild zap every now and then. Today, I've been zapped left and right, and I've only been in the office for 45 minutes; and it was bad ones at that! The kind that not only you can hear, but also others!

I'm still waiting to see a little ball lightning to go off when I try opening a door, killing everyone in the vicinity...

Ta-taa.