Chaos logs


"Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse."
The Murphy Philosophy

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
Murphy's Laws

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Travelling throughout the country
I'm very busy making the best of my free train ticket in this last week that I have the possibilities to do so. This is my last "free" week, as I'll be at army base from Sunday onwards, for the last 10 days, ever. Unfortunately my free train travel ticket will be lost once I'm out of the army, too.
I've been to Mannheim 2 weeks ago, last week, I went there yesterday, and I will go there again on Thursday. I'm partying way too much, but what else am I to do?!

I got nicely drunk last night, and I was accompanied by a good-looking and charming girl. I had a nice breakfast today, and again I was accompanied by a good-looking and charming girl; a different one though. I can't possibly imagine a nicer way of spending time .. well, okay, I can, but there might be kids reading this.